Friday, August 3, 2007

Grateful Rant

So, I am in a grateful mood. Maybe because after my husband did a bunch of laundry and dishes on Monday, and then I folded and put away a bunch and remade all the kids beds I felt good about myself. Maybe because I have been praying and journaling daily and regularly and I feel more at peace. Maybe because I finally got our car repaired and its all clean and shiny (though they did charge me twice by accident and are still figuring that out)
...Or maybe its because we're expecting a baby! I always wanted four children. Thank you G-d for bringing another soul into our life. We're not telling anyone yet, although the belly's beginning to show. Maybe its because I'm so grateful that I have such a wonderful family. Thank you, Hash-m for that!!!!!

Okay, I will be on my way now.

May you all have a wonderful Shabbat and continuation of your weekend--and may you all be blessed to feel the gratefulness of the beauty of life surrounding and in you.